Slider

Favorite Projects of 2014

Monday, December 29, 2014



                        Painted Wood Burner and Bathroom reno






                                          A New Window Treatment



                                                 A New Side Table





                                               ANew Coffee Table






                                                         Giant Coasters

This wasn't a year of big projects for me, but I hope you enjoyed looking back at some of my favorites. Joining these fun linkups this week,


                                                  Southern Hospitality

                                                 Savvy Southern Style

                                                 

12 comments:

  1. You got a lot done in your living room this year, Karen, and I love the way it turned out. I'll bet painting the stove was something that made a big difference in the look and feel of the room.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Karen...LOVE your new window treatments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - I love your gorgeous style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a transformation on the wood stove!!! Your perseverance paid off...it's beautiful. That area blends seamlessly into the whole room. Happy New Year~~~Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wood burner is so darn chic. I am loving these photos. Beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. Very comfy, beautiful, unique, and rich at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is beautiful!! I love that side table - the round table with pedestal base. Can you share the source? Thanks so much! Cheers from very cold and frigid DC :)
    Loi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is absolutely gorgeous! I love the painted wood stove...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always enjoy seeing your home, Karen! You've really done a nice job updating it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! gave me lot of ideas for my house :)
    lets follow eachother! just let me know and I will follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous home Karen. Beautiful and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect, and I love that new coffee table. Looking forward to more of your projects Karen. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan