Slider

My Hawaiian Vacation Part One

Sunday, August 3, 2014

From July 22-27 we had the privilege of vacationing in beautiful Hawaii. We stayed in a condo in the lovely Kapalua Villas in Kapalua on the island of Maui. We  arrived  in Maui jet lagged and tired after 11 hours of  flying. When I saw the beauty of this grand island all fatigue and jet lag disappeared.


The condo  living room


The lanai right off of the living room
This part of the island gets the most wonderful trade winds. We scarcely used the air conditioner. We opened the sliding doors and the most glorious breeze would blow through the whole place. Here are the gorgeous views from our lanai.







The whole island is covered in greenery and vibrant flowers. Here is a small sampling of the flora.





The beaches are like nothing I've ever seen before. Volcanic rock makes the most beautiful niches and backdrops on the sand and ocean. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

The path to the beach





Hawaii took my breath away. It's beauty is hard to describe.  In part two I'll share some pictures from the fantastic Luau and cruise  around the island. Till next time Aloha and thanks for stopping by. Joining these fun linkups this week.

                                          Savvy Southern Style

                                         Ivy and Elephants

                                        Craftberry Bush

                                      My Romantic Home

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed such a wonderful time in Hawaii. Your pictures look amazing and I bet the breeze blowing in was glorious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos, i was hoping this would bring me back to the week we spent in maui, and it did. i know you can't help but have a fabulous time in a place like that, right?
    b

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan