Slider

My Faux French Enamel Pitcher

Thursday, June 16, 2011

 I know all you lovers of  Cottage, Farm House and Shabby Chic  design have drooled over those gorgeous chippy vintage enamel pitchers. Well I don't own any but I'd sure like to... the problem is my budget is tighter  than  a  Botoxed face. Getting a real Vintage one for a price I am willing to pay has not happened. However while getting my craft fix in  Michaels  a couple of days ago I saw a whole shelf of clearance faux enamel pitchers in all kinds of funky colors and they were 50% off. Yippee! for 4.99 I got a  Faux French enamel pitcher. It's not the real deal but its cute and its a new thing to play with, I skipped the multi colored  ones and  went right for the white.




I put a hand tied bouquet in it to see how it looked with flowers  and then played around with the photos.








I got a cute pitcher and I got to play with flowers, life is good. I'm looking forward to the blog parties next week, Will you be participating? I'm working on a couple of pieces, so I'd better stop playing and get to work!

Joining Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday.

10 comments:

  1. I love these jugs, I have a few dotted around the the house with dried flowers in :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, affordable and something you have wanted for a long time. I'd say that's a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Especially with the flowers in it. Have a gorgeous weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Karen and I love the white pitcher! Can't wait for the parties next week, see you their! Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that your reproduction pitcher is just as pretty as the vintage ones. Lovely photos too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pitcher and the flowers! So pretty, interesting what you can do to photos in those wonderful programs.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. great deal on the pitcher Karen. the fifth pic, by far is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pitcher! It is darling! You did a great job with the flowers. I wonder if my Michaels has any.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen, your pitcher is wonderful, good for you! The faux is great and looks beautiful with your sweet bouquet. I'm like you, the prices on the real thing are so high, it's great to find a look alike. Thanks for joining in for VIF!
    xo Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's beautiful, and it really does look as good as a vintage one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan