Slider

Christmas Wreaths

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I finally got some shots of the wreaths I've been working on.I opened my etsy store last April and its taken me this long to get the courage to put something in the store to sell.My picture taking skills are not the best so the pictures don't really do them justice.So without further adieu here are the pics.



I love me some burlap right now ,and am in love with the combination of rustic and elegant,So I tried to add those elements here.I.also incorporated balls that I decoupaged with pattern tissue paper.

For this wreath I wanted a vintage feel so I made a plaque for the center and gave it a worn and weathered look.I also hand stamped ribbon and dusted it lightly with clear glitter.


This final wreath is a little whimsical and done in candy that I've altered by painting pink and dusting with clear
glass glitter.












These will all be for sale today in my store shabbysweetcottage.etsy.com. Thanks for looking! All wreaths now reduced to 40.00 plus shipping.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen and thank you for your kind words on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreaths are lovely! I had to come by because I really liked the comment you left on Dawn's post. Well said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your wreaths are gorgeous! I tried following your blog, but there was an error message with google. I'll try again later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top wreath with the burlap in it is gorgeous! Magazine worthy. :)

    See, you're not just talking to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW your wreaths are gorgeous and btw toooooo cheap!!! haha
    I loved what you wrote about silk flowers. I wonder too what happened to them. They are getting harder and harder to sell though look 10 x better then years ago.

    Love your blog!
    xx
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan