Slider

Hello its me

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hello everyone, after reading the  blogs of so many talented people and being so inspired I have decided to join this wonderful community.I'll be sharing my projects and chatting it up with all of you wonderful loving and generous spirits that I feel I've come to know from reading your blogs.Hopefully I'll have pictures of the Christmas wreaths  that I'm working on this week....that is if the sun ever comes out here again and I can get good pictures.I hope you'll all come by and say hi.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging and making new friends all around the globe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and being my very first follower YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Karen! I'm so glad to see you here!!! You are SO gonna love blogging and all of the precious friends you'll make here ~ thank you so much for stopping by to see me and I look forward to visiting you again!!! hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dawn I'm so thrilled you stopped by 2 followers pinch me please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! I just started blogging as well - hope you will stop by! Your wreaths are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan