Slider

A Look at 2013

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Can you believe 2013 has come and gone? Where does the time go? Lets take a look at a few favorite posts. In January I painted an old armoire.




In February I created a terrarium display


In March I stamped and painted a few books


In April I shared plans for my bathroom reno and new bathroom floor

 Sadly this room is still not completed. But that's a whole other long story lol.

In May I made pillows from Dollar Store Flour sack Towels




June found me making a box for my remotes


July found me altering bottles


August was a month for the beginning of Halloween crafting


September A Fall Wreath


October is all about Halloween


In November I set the table for Thanksgiving





In December we celebrated Christmas





I hope to have a more productive 2014. Thanks to all of you who take the time from your busy lives to read my blog and leave such nice comments. I'm  looking forward to spending 2014 with all of you. I'll be joining these parties this week,

                                  Savvy Southern Style

                                 My Romantic Home

                               Unskinny Boppy

                              Coastal Charm

15 comments:

  1. Love your year in review post, Karen! I just started putting one together myself and was surprised at some of the things I did that I totally forgot about. It is a good way to keep track of what you've done, even if you can't remember. : )

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy bee, my friend! Aren't you excited to tackle a few new projects this year?!! I know you're anxious to get your bathroom completed, but don't fret it'll get done and it will be BEAUTIFUL!! Cheers to you, hubby and the girls in 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done some lovely projects Karen. Very elegant and classy! I love them all, especially that sweet little remote box.

    I enjoyed visiting this year, and look forward to 2014 and more of your beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed at all you've accomplished!! I think you've been very productive in 2013 and inspired me I see for several projects. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Karen!! Wishing you a blessed & abundant New Year :)

    xo, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,
    I don't know how you could be anymore productive in 2014! You have created so many lovely things and thanks for sharing.

    Happy New Year and Happy Creating.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen,
    I just found your blog and love it!!!!!! New follower. Beautiful projects. Happy New Year. Looking forward to more visits to your blog in 2014.
    Kris
    www.junkchiccottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Karen,
    Love those beautiful books and all your other projects too. Would love to have you share at NTT. Happy New Year!!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen,
    Wishing you a wonderful 2014. I look forward to seeing all the beautiful inspiration you have in store for us this year.
    Happy New Year.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. tutto bellissimo, sono curiosa di vedere cosa inventerai per questo nuovo anno , un abbraccio da Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous pictures and great projects, it is so hard to pick a favorite, but I love those pillows and the remote box! all gorgeous! Happy new Year

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Karen,
    I found your blog while looking for St. Therese of Lisieux Statue on pinterest. She is my patron saint and I was looking for a all white statue like yours. Did you paint it? I notice you found it at goodwill and it was a different color. I am a stay at home mama on a budget and would like some advice. Thank you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen, love all you have done in 2013. I see you are from NJersey, I lived in LI NY for most of my life. Had a summer home in Hawley,PA and now in Omaha NE. Our pizza man is originally from New Jersey so we get great pizza.
    Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have done so many great things this last year! I am still trying to work up the courage to paint my armoire! Maybe today! LOL Love all you've done!
    hugs,
    Betsy



    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan