Slider

Neutral Easter Table

Tuesday, March 22, 2016





 Happy Spring Friends. I couldn't let Easter slip by without sharing a fun table setting. Setting a pretty table is one of my favorite things to do.







Its even more fun when I get to use things that I already own with a few pretty flowers thrown in.

I did buy the cabbage leaf placemats this year from Pier one imports. The plates are my everyday white plates and the cutlery is from Walmart


Its really hard to photograph this small dining area. Theres no pretty architecture and if you shoot at certain angles you capture the front door or the side of the fridge. Add to that the room is undergoing a makeover  so the decor is rather bland and incomplete right now. So we'll just focus on the table.


My silver chargers are from the dollar store and I've had them for years as are the wine glasses. The napkins are flower sack towels from Target.


I made burlap and moss nest from my craft stash and added them to the bowls, the paper mache eggs were bought on clearance from Joannes and I painted them with chalk paint and tied them with twine. I have bags full of moss and burlap! doesn't everyone?



For a little color a I added these sweet muscari hyacinths to egg cups and placed them at each place setting.


More chalk painted eggs and moss were added to the table in thrifted milk glass bowls.


 The centerpiece was made in a thrifted soup tureen that looks like a basket.


My tablecloth is from The Christmas Tree Shoppe and I added a wall paper runner that looks like planked wood. Candles were added to small jars that I purchased at the Target dollar spot. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. A lot of things are changing around here I'll be back soon with a few updates. Joining these linkups this week,


                                   Savvy Southern Style

                                   Craftberry Bush

                                  French Country Cottage















9 comments:

  1. Stunning! Your Easter table setting is perfect, with just the right elements and lovely attention to detail, as the little nests in each bowl. Love it!
    Have a peaceful Holy week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen. this is beautiful! My face lit up when I saw a post from you. Your table settings are always so well thought out and put together. I love your mix of high(Pier 1) and low(Dollar Tree) as well as crafts you did yourself. Lovely details, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable! It is very nice...love those eggs! Love that you painted them gray....clever!
    Nancy
    wildoakdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lové the charcole eggs, I so wished I had thought of this, you can bet on me having blaxk eggs next year. :)

    Your dinning table looks amazing.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rất tuyệt vời, cám ơn bài viết của tác giả, mời các bạn ghé Showroom nhà mình coi sản phẩm mới nha:
    BÀN CẦU VIGLACERA VI107 MỘT SẢN PHẨM DIỆU KÌ CHỈ CHƯA TỚI 1TRIỆU 750 NGÀN

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan