Slider

The Easter Table

Friday, March 27, 2015

I've been in a time warp of sorts, between multiple Drs. appointments,medical test and just plain feeling crappy Easter has sort of crept up on me. I cant believe it's only a week away. I decided to put together a Easter table setting before I missed it all together.


I decided to use pink,blue and white with touches of silver. I love pretty pastel colors, especially for Eater.



In my confused state of mind I snapped this pic and then realized I had forgotten the glassware!


The pink tablecloth and napkins and chargers are from The Christmas Tree Shoppe, The blue polka dot runner is from TJ Maxx. The glasses are thrift store purchases.



 The moss bunnies are a recent purchase from TJ Maxx, the eggs scattered on the table are from Dollar Tree. The silver ones are those colorful plastic eggs that I silver leafed a few years ago.

.
The bowls are Homer Laughlin thrifted pieces,the white plates were inherited from my mom and the blue salad plates are from TJ Maxx.  I bought the tiny birdcages at Michaels and the milk glass holding the arrangements are from various thrift stores. I'm keeping this table set till Easter!

 I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter, I'll be back after the holiday with a little spring spruce up around the ole homestead. Thanks for stopping by I'll be linking up with the following parties,

                                                     Thoughts From Alice

                                                    Savvy Southern Style


10 comments:

  1. Karen, You did a fine job on your tablescape. I love it. I hope you are okay . I am sending you some hugs. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks beautiful! Everything looks so wonderful.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Karen! I love the little birdcages with their nests. We plan on having a quiet day here for Easter - just the hubs and I. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those little filigree bird cages are the sweetest things I've seen in ages. Just beautiful...Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Easter tablescape is just perfect! Love the pastel shades with the touches of silver. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet tablescape, Karen and I do help that you will be feeling better, soon!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the moss bunnies, those are really cute. I've got both a Michaels and a TJ Maxx close to me and I bet Post Easter, I can find a few great ideas for next year. Great job Karen for this pretty table set-up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour Karen. What a lovely Easter tablescape! Great shabby look. Monika from handmadcreations.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen....l'm sorry l'm a little late for Easter wishes but hope you and your family had a lovely one just the same. l absolutely love the table setting especially the unusual colour combination of teal and pink. The tablecloth is beautiful, l adore this shade of pink. Gorgeous hydrangeas also....have a fantastic weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your table is beautifully set. I love all of your pretty flower arrangements. I hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan