Slider

Blogging a Year in Review and Thank You

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

 It's my one year blogging anniversary, I can't believe its been a whole year. I've met so many wonderful bloggers and learned so many great tips and techniques. Overall its been a positive experience and the few negatives are too minor to mention. I'm still amazed that over 300 talented and kind people follow my blog. Each one of you are worth more than a million to me.  I've been through loss and illness with the support of my blog friends and you've been a blessing to me.  I am eternally grateful to all of you who take the time out of your busy day to read this little ole blog. I thank you all for your kindness, your encouragement and support. You've all become a major part of my daily life. For all of you, old and new friends  I thought it might be fun to recap a few of my favorite projects. Number one is my first time at attempting upholstery, my thrift store settee redo.




I've since learned to take a better picture lol. My next favorite is my  painted ottoman,


The  bench redo


Pottery Barn knock off  Hurricanes



The decoupaged Table,


                                                                                                                                                                  Living Room updates          
 

French Bee Tray



Painted Suitcases


And my favorite blog party challenge  from  Debbie Doos Blogging and Blabbing Copy Cat challenge


The altered globe              


The newest favorite is the chair redo

This shows  my chair and a few of my favorite projects in one shot. Thanks for taking this little stroll down memory lane with me. I hope to have lots of good things to share in the future and I''ll continue to look forward to reading and learning so much from all of you talented  and wonderful friends. Thanks again for the inspiration, encouragement, laughs, and just plain fun.  Its been a wonderful year. I'll be joining these great parties,

                                  My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
                                  
                                  Bunny Jeans Decor and More for the Bunny Hop

27 comments:

  1. You have made so many beautiful things this year! I can't wait to see what you come up with in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Karen! Wishing you all the best in days to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!! How amazing that you have only been blogging for one year. I love this blog and love all the things you have made. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen and Happy Anniversary!

    I have enjoyed all of you projects as they are all so creative and beautiful.

    Thank you for taking the time and effort to come to my weekly parties :)

    xoxo Bunny Jean
    Wednesday's Bunny Hop Party!

    ps. every so often I check to see if I am following my party girls... I am following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary...looks like you've had a produtive year full of beautiful projects :) Laurel@chippingwithcharm

    ReplyDelete
  6. and what a year of beauty you created. Thanks for finding me and following, and I am following back. I am putting a link from your blog on my blog list under the Creative... heading.
    -Joy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely,creative year, Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been a busy girl this year. You have a wonderful sense of style and I love everything you have done and shared here. I love following you~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! Your living room is so, so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so lovely! I love the globe--looks like the world froze over! You are very talented with your decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy anniversary! You have grown such a beautiful blog that has given us a feast for the eyes, warmth for the heart, and tons of inspiration to help us grow. Here's to many more years of blogging!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary! A year flies y pretty quickly doesn't it? You've shared some beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy, Happy Anniversary Karen. What a great review. I'm honored to have you as a blogland friend. Your copy cat vignette is my fave. You have the eye for beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you accomplished some lovely projects! Very inspiring. Happy one year blogiversary :)
    Cheers, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Blogging Anniversary! :) Your work is AMAZING!

    Thank you for taking the time to comment on my DC subway art dresser!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on one year. I just celebrated mine a couple weeks ago.

    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have another giveaway going on right now. Would love you to stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you go! I am so happy you started a blog and have had such a wonderful time creating new projects and meeing new friends!! Congrats on your one year! blessings~ Tara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday to your blog! You create so many beautiful things! I'm so glad you started a blog. I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love those painted suitcases. Haven't seen that before. Quite elegant! Also the altered globe is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on a year!! OMG that was to much eye candy all at once, your upholstery, chair, table stool!!! Everything, was gorgeous!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Anniversary! All of your projects are so elegant. Visiting from the Bunny Hop, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Anniversary! I look forward to many more beautiful and inspiring posts from you. I love how you drape pieces over your chairs. A beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have loved my visit at Shabby Sweet Cottage and will be back soon! I'm your newest follower!!

    Hugs, Aimee @ ItsOverflowing

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's funny . . . I have almost ALL of your projects bookmarked . . . just didn't realize they were all from you! Congrats on your one year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  25. First of all, happy one year anniversary. One year later and your blog is still absolutely fabulous. I am in love with the bench, crazy about the hurricanes, and the altered globe is amazing. Thanks for sharing your vision with the world for one year!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, you should be poud of all of those beautiful creations!
    I especially love the globe....
    Congratulations on your anniversary and thanks for you kind comments!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I'll know you visited.

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan